- Software to reconfigure the pedal modes is available for Windows and Mac computers.
- Download the Windows software for use on a 64-bit Windows 7+ computer or
download the Mac software for use on a MacOS 10.11+ computer.
- Pair the Firefly pedal to the computer using Bluetooth. Do not use the USB cable.
- Launch the .exe file on Windows or the .pkg file on Mac.
- The software should confirm that the pedal is "Connected."
- Select mode fields and enter key presses to overwrite the fields.
- Note that the external pedal modes are independent of the internal (integrated) pedals. They supplement the internal modes to yield two additional actions beyond the two of the integrated pedals. This permits you to configure the Firefly as a 4-pedal system if you attach two optional external pedals.
- Click on "Save" to save your settings.
- Press the Mode Reset button on the rear of the pedal to restore the factory settings.